Pkillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pkillers

The forum home of Pkillers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Synapz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Autopsy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-11

About Synapz Empty
PostSubject: About Synapz   About Synapz EmptyThu Jan 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Synapz please tell us more about the history of the game, why you made it, how it's made and managed and what your plans are!

Do you have time available or are you busy with work or other things?
Back to top Go down
synapz

synapz

Number of posts : 39

About Synapz Empty
PostSubject: PKillers   About Synapz EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 1:15 am

PKillers is a proof-of-concept I put together for a larger project. I wanted to see if I could conquer latency and lag issues on my crappy server. It seems to have been a success, and so I am currently working on my next project.

It was put together with PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript. Not too hard, really. Smile
Back to top Go down
AcidBurn

Number of posts : 17

About Synapz Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Synapz   About Synapz EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 1:44 pm

synapz wrote:
PKillers is a proof-of-concept I put together for a larger project. I wanted to see if I could conquer latency and lag issues on my crappy server. It seems to have been a success, and so I am currently working on my next project.

It was put together with PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript. Not too hard, really. Smile
Will you be willing to realise the source code? I'm a some what new PHP developer and I'd love to see how you did certain things.
Back to top Go down
synapz

synapz

Number of posts : 39

About Synapz Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Synapz   About Synapz EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 2:42 pm

The bad news is, no, probably not; I'd be embarrassed and I would worry it would hurt the gameplay.

The good news is that everything I've done is very sophomoric code, I promise if you've been coding for a while you could do it in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Synapz Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Synapz   About Synapz Empty

Back to top Go down

About Synapz
Page 1 of 1