Pkillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pkillers

The forum home of Pkillers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

But you just killed them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
esacsoul

But you just killed them Empty
PostSubject: But you just killed them   But you just killed them EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 4:50 pm

This was missing last night and I was happy. It is now back and I am not.

My biggest gripe with it seems to be a bug. Earlier I was killed by another player. As soon as I was healthy I tried to attack him and couldn't. About 30 seconds later, he attacked me again WITHOUT my dying in between. Unfortunately, this time he took my sword. Now the issue is I can't attack him again because I was just killed by him!

Please fix.
Back to top Go down
synapz

synapz

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: But you just killed them   But you just killed them EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 5:10 pm

There is a 2 minute timer on it now. It's a compromise.
Back to top Go down
esacsoul

PostSubject: Re: But you just killed them   But you just killed them EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 5:23 pm

I don't see why you can't attack somebody who just killed you. The point being retaliation .. I think it'd be pretty cool that somebody just took your sword and you hunt them down just to get your item back.
Back to top Go down
synapz

synapz

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: But you just killed them   But you just killed them EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 5:50 pm

Basically because people bot, and it's probably really annoying when you keep getting killed over and over by the same person.

It's also annoying when you can't get revenge.

That's why I put a two minute timer on it - it's a compromise.
Back to top Go down
Shinynew

Shinynew

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: But you just killed them   But you just killed them EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 1:15 am

Why not just try and look for paterns, if someone attacks the same person after getting killed like three times in row by them, then watch them and send out a message to stop or something. If they keep doing it assume they are a bot and log them off.
Back to top Go down
Valarian

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: But you just killed them   But you just killed them EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 1:20 am

Shinynew wrote:
Why not just try and look for paterns, if someone attacks the same person after getting killed like three times in row by them, then watch them and send out a message to stop or something. If they keep doing it assume they are a bot and log them off.

That takes alot of time for observing and what-not, Since Synapz is the only person capable of such actions he wouldn't have time to develop or release his new game which is the only reason why PKillers.com is even here.
Back to top Go down
Shinynew

Shinynew

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: But you just killed them   But you just killed them EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 1:29 am

I mean automaticly. It should be that hard because it already keeps track of who kills who. Just make a value for it that reset each time its diffrent from last time and then if that counter reaches like 5 or something then send the bot check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But you just killed them   But you just killed them Empty

Back to top Go down

But you just killed them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pkillers :: Suggestions :: Complaints-
Jump to: