Pkillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pkillers

The forum home of Pkillers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get rid of/replace/add the following:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaedien

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Get rid of/replace/add the following: Empty
PostSubject: Get rid of/replace/add the following:   Get rid of/replace/add the following: EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 am

Mmkay, here's my list of things I don't really like. At all.

GET RID OF: 'But you were just killed by them!' I'm suicidal, mmkay? (rofl. that is all.)

GET RID OF: 'Pick on somebody your own size.' That's usually for if they're lower level. I'm the lower level. Let me die already! (very annoying.)
Note: Don't get rid of the one about if the person is lower level then you. I think you just have it set to a level range at the moment, though, so that requires a bit more work. But just get rid of it for now. Wink

REPLACE: 'Ubershield'. How about Protecter? I can come up with original names if you want. For just stuff 'n stuff. >.> (unimportant, obviously.)

NEVER ADD THE FOLLOWING: HP Potions. Especially if you need to pay for them. With RL money anyways. Because that'd suck. Just FYI. (fyi, lol.)

ADD THE FOLLOWING: A ban feature. You must be able to completely ban someone. It's a must. A MUST. So add it. (get on it, plox. after 2.0 and getting rid of the first two anyways.)

ADD THE FOLLOWING: Mods. A useful addition is community mods. (those that are able to semiban someone, and threaten with things and stuff. yeah.)

ADD THE FOLLOWING: Groups. Optional. Basically what happens is every 3 times a group member gets a skillup, you get one, and every 8 times the said group member skips getting one. At least that's roughly my idea. (note that the 8 times is changed to be less each time you add another player to the group, and people take turns getting one for the 3 one if there's more people. plus, people need to be able to kill each other (in that range) if they want to be in a group together.)

DRAGONS ARE IRRITATING: Yup. They are. :/

afro r pwn, lololol.
Back to top Go down
Janook

Janook

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of/replace/add the following:   Get rid of/replace/add the following: EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 3:24 am

I've got some suggestions for PK1 as well...
Game Changes:

1) Allow killing someone who just killed you immediatly after you have healed. They should still have a 2 minute timer before they attack you, unless you kill them, in which case the timer becomes the heal timer and now YOU have a 2 minute timer.

2) More descriptions for kill timers. How long until I'm aloud to kill someone who just killed me? How long until I'm aloud to kill someone I just killed?

3) Get rid of item descriptions when you are not battling someone. So on the front screen you see "PLAYER1 has been killed by PLAYER2" instead of "P1 has been killed by P2 with his BLAH BLAH BLAH."

UI Changes:
1) Allow infinite scrolling. I like being able to scroll up and see what I missed while I was away for 3 minutes. (If not infinite, at least longer than what it currently is.)

2) Don't automatically scroll to bottom when window refreshes! This really bugs me. I don't know how hard it is to fix, but if I'm scrolling up and some action takes place it automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom!
Back to top Go down
http://janook.strangled.net
Aaedien

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of/replace/add the following:   Get rid of/replace/add the following: EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 2:08 pm

Janook wrote:
I've got some suggestions for PK1 as well...
Game Changes:

1) Allow killing someone who just killed you immediatly after you have healed. They should still have a 2 minute timer before they attack you, unless you kill them, in which case the timer becomes the heal timer and now YOU have a 2 minute timer.

2) More descriptions for kill timers. How long until I'm aloud to kill someone who just killed me? How long until I'm aloud to kill someone I just killed?

3) Get rid of item descriptions when you are not battling someone. So on the front screen you see "PLAYER1 has been killed by PLAYER2" instead of "P1 has been killed by P2 with his BLAH BLAH BLAH."

UI Changes:
1) Allow infinite scrolling. I like being able to scroll up and see what I missed while I was away for 3 minutes. (If not infinite, at least longer than what it currently is.)

2) Don't automatically scroll to bottom when window refreshes! This really bugs me. I don't know how hard it is to fix, but if I'm scrolling up and some action takes place it automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom!

1: Agreed.
2: Agreed.
3: Disagree! :/
...uh, 1: That would be the logfile being small enough to manage on his side. So we shouldn't change that.
2: I know what you're talking about ... but that's so that you realise that you're being attacked, I think. So disagree.
Back to top Go down
Janook

Janook

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of/replace/add the following:   Get rid of/replace/add the following: EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 10:47 pm

For number 3, I mean only when you are not involved in the combat.
Back to top Go down
http://janook.strangled.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of/replace/add the following:   Get rid of/replace/add the following: Empty

Back to top Go down

Get rid of/replace/add the following:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pkillers :: Suggestions :: Complaints-
Jump to: