Pkillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pkillers

The forum home of Pkillers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Janook

Janook

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-01-14

NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY Empty
PostSubject: NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY   NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 3:33 am

I CANNOT STAND THIS.
Doing an info on "a malevolent goblin" is SO ANNOYING when tehre are like 5 other monsters that are described as "malevolent" so you have to type the whole thing in or else you attack the wrong person AND usually i make a typo and OMG it's so annoying!
For god's sake get better NPC names! Not adjectives, PLEASE! Find a list of monster names! "Climjaw. Miznah Shortswamp. Razgon."
(I think you should eventually have it set up so these monsters are constant; they come and go. I think that'd be cool. Like every so often Shwamp shows up and he always has great equipment or somethign."
Back to top Go down
http://janook.strangled.net
synapz

synapz

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY   NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 3:59 am

npcs names can use sortcuts too, eg., "a mal"
Back to top Go down
MarkD

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY   NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 9:07 pm

It's hard though when there's "a malicious gremlin," "a malicous orc," and "a malicious kobold" all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY   NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY Empty

Back to top Go down

NPC Names. Needs to be fixed RIGHT AWAY
Page 1 of 1