Pkillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pkillers

The forum home of Pkillers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other People's Skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colbie

Other People's Skills Empty
PostSubject: Other People's Skills   Other People's Skills EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 3:42 pm

It may be a nice idea to be able to get a general view of other people's skils. I was thinking typing -skills "player name"- would give the player's ranking, as in - "Player" is a Grand Master in Offense and a High Master in Defense - and mabye say also what general level of sword and shield the have. ("Player" has a Bronze sword and Iron Shield)

This really isn't an important feature, but I thought it may be nice.
Back to top Go down
Colbie

PostSubject: info   Other People's Skills EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 3:57 pm

Actually, if there was an "Info" command it may work better, include the above for info on people, but also let it be used for some oher things, like animals and equipment. For example, if -info animals- was used, it would list the animals available for killing (Rat, Cat, Wolf, ect...), it could also be used to list all equipment levels up to the highest currently in-game.
Back to top Go down
AcidBurn

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Other People's Skills   Other People's Skills EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 8:01 pm

I agree. This would be awesome if implemented.
Back to top Go down
Valarian

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Other People's Skills   Other People's Skills EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 8:57 pm

I would have to agree. cause I've played this game long enough that I'm in the top 10 easy. but among us in the top ten there is such a skill difference so that when I use "who" and want to fight the guy right above me, I carelessly strike at him only to miss horribly cause the gap is larger than "who" hints.
Back to top Go down
Shinynew

Shinynew

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Other People's Skills   Other People's Skills EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 1:25 am

whois would work really well i think, Seeing as how you seem to hate giving numbers you could just be like he is pretty close to you, a tough fight, no chance, your-head-a-splode ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other People's Skills   Other People's Skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Other People's Skills
Page 1 of 1