Pkillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pkillers

The forum home of Pkillers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Health and Item Text Changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draenok

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Health and Item Text Changes Empty
PostSubject: Health and Item Text Changes   Health and Item Text Changes EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 12:08 pm

I think health should should look something like this:

You have 7 out of 10 health remaining!

Instead of:

You are healthy!

I also think that the items (Swords and Shields) should be given a Level indicator:

A Cracked Stick (L-1)

Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Autopsy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Health and Item Text Changes   Health and Item Text Changes EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 5:20 pm

I like the you are healthy messages, more interesting than just numbers, but I agree about the swords and I don't like the "cracked" part of the description.
Back to top Go down
Shinynew

Shinynew

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Health and Item Text Changes   Health and Item Text Changes EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 1:24 am

I think health bars (again a hidden div probably upper left or right) with the player thats attacking you's name (in red) and yours always shown at the very top in green.
Back to top Go down
qma

PostSubject: Re: Health and Item Text Changes   Health and Item Text Changes EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 5:21 am

Well, it would have to be variable-size, as it's not like there's always only one person attacking you, or that you're attacking. So it could show everyone who attacked you within 60 seconds, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health and Item Text Changes   Health and Item Text Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Health and Item Text Changes
Page 1 of 1