Pkillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pkillers

The forum home of Pkillers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Health Option Idea - It's Elementary!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaedien

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Health Option Idea - It's Elementary! Empty
PostSubject: Health Option Idea - It's Elementary!   Health Option Idea - It's Elementary! EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 2:07 am

I'm gonna make my own little form here, then use it. >.>

NEW COMMAND FORM

TypeCommand Suggestion(s): hp number .-)to reverse the changes(-. hp words

What It Does: When the command is activated, instead of seeing 'You are now bad off' or 'You are now very healthy', you see 'You now have 3/10 points' or 'You now have 9/10 points'. And obviously this should be reversible.

Suspected Importance: about 2/10 on the scale of 'we need this'.

Comments: It's purely a visual thing, but for certain people (those with math-centered minds, those that work with numbers more then words, new people) it might be easier to read.
Back to top Go down
Takteek

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Health Option Idea - It's Elementary!   Health Option Idea - It's Elementary! EmptyWed Jan 24, 2007 10:45 pm

I agree. Numbers are much better because you can easily compare them. How is someone supposed to know the difference between "you are bad off" and "you are pretty beat up"??
Back to top Go down
Tanktunk

PostSubject: Re: Health Option Idea - It's Elementary!   Health Option Idea - It's Elementary! EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 4:23 pm

I agree, having remember what health level means what is annoying.

Offtopic:
Hey Aaedien.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health Option Idea - It's Elementary!   Health Option Idea - It's Elementary! Empty

Back to top Go down

Health Option Idea - It's Elementary!
Page 1 of 1